3-Day Golf Schools
Make 2021 the year that you make your golfing dreams come true. I invite you to come and spend three days with me at the picturesque Golf Club Rickenbach so that I can help you better understand what your game needs to allow you to enjoy your game more out on the golf course. The Golf School is limited to 4 participants. This allows for you to get all the personal attention you need to become the best golfing version of yourself. I look forward to helping you on this journey!
The 3-Day Golf School Includes:
- 18+ hours of instruction coached entirely by Sebby
- Full swing and short game instruction
- Daily on-course situational learning with Sebby
- The use of world-leading teaching technology from Foresight GC Quad
- A personalized practice plan
- Daily video summaries
- A personalized CoachNow training space
- Access to CoachNow golf school group page with videos
- Heijdenberg Golf Schools gift package
- Lunch and non-alcoholic beverages each day
- Follow up via E-Mail
- Minimum 3, maximum 4 participants
€1299 PER PERSON / per 3-Day School
Dates: 5, 6 & 7 May 2021 (1 spot remaining) and 25, 26 & 27 May 2021
Location: GC Rickenbach
What does the typical 3-day golf school look like?
Day One – Where Are You Going and How to Get There
- 8:30 – 9:00 Introduction and plan of attack
- 9:00 – 11:00 Swing analysis with GC Quad
- 11:00 – 12:30 Chipping presentation and short game analysis
- 12:30 – 13:30 Lunch
- 13:30 – 14:30 Putting responsibilities and green reading
- 14:30 – 15:00 Optimizing your driver
- 15:00 – 17:00 On-course scramble with Sebby
On day one the road map to improvement will have been plotted. With the aid of high speed video and GC Quad you will have a much clearer vision as to what it’s going to take for you to reach your goals. Each student will receive their own training space on CoachNow.
Day Two – Time to Get to Work
- 9:00 – 9:30 Understanding ball flight and its effect on course management
- 9:30 – 10:30 Drills and continuation of movement pattern development with GC Quad
- 10:30 – 11:30 Bunker and lob shots
- 11:30 – 12:00 Pitching and the importance of friction and launch
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 14:00 Skill development and impact location with the driver
- 14:00 – 16:30 On-course scramble with Sebby
On day two you will start to take ownership of the recommended technical changes. While the body might be aching, your mind should be crystal clear as you start to see the road map to improvement that has been mapped out before you. Each student will receive a summary video on CoachNow.
Day Three – Drive it Home
- 9:00 – 10:00 Final technical session with drills
- 10:00 – 11:00 Maximizing practice – how to practice to improve
- 11:00 – 11:30 Fairway woods and hybrids
- 11:30 – 12:00 Make more putts – putting drills
- 12:00 – 13:00 Lunch
- 13:00 – 14:00 Trouble shots and side-hill lies
- 14:00 – 16:00 On-course scramble with Sebby
- 16:00 – 16:45 Conclusion and Q&A
On day three, ownership of the positive changes is well underway. You will be armed with the necessary tools to help you journey to your golf potential. Each student will receive a summary video on CoachNow and a follow up email outlining general notes from the golf school. Each participant will also have access to a golf school group space on CoachNow with general advice and practice tips.
Improve your skills to have more fun on the golf course!